

I just saw my Aunt Lu (My dad's sister), who is organizing the olympics. Thankfully she took time out of her extremely busy schedule and had lunch with me. She gave me rehearsal tickets for tonight!!! So my aunt Xing (My mom's sister) and I will be watching the entire opening ceremony!!!!!!!!
Aunt Lu was in her full on "olympic staff" uniform and barely had any time to eat. I think she finished her meal in 10 minutes. At times, I was too scared to talk to her because she was directing people over her headphones.
Tomorrow - the olympic torch will finally arrive in Beijing. I will try to go find a good route to catch the torch.
Tomorrow - the olympic torch will finally arrive in Beijing. I will try to go find a good route to catch the torch.

1 comment:
This is so exciting! I didn't know your aunt was involved. You must get your event skills from her. :)
Post a Comment