Monday, August 4, 2008

Arrival!!


Just got here in Beijing, and I can already feel the festivity pretty much everywhere. Most people on my flight from Seoul to Beijing were all here for the games. It seems like the most important question of this week is "What games are you going to see?"
It was very exciting to arrive at the new TERMINAL 3 at the Beijing International Airport. The terminal was build especially for the games. They even had these special olympic dolls there to greet us!!
My aunt picked me up from the airport and informed me that there is a chance I'll be able to see the rehearsal show for the OPENING CEREMONY! We just have to wait and see if I can get in. So fingers crossed....she said we can't bring cell phones, cameras, or any recording devices. Bummer!!


-Emily


2 comments:

Ameet said...

I'm so jealous. Grab a swimmer's butt for me.

HiWind said...

I wish your Aunt Lu (Lu, Hong, my old sister) could somehow get a ticket for you for any of your favorate games...

Your Dad