

8/7/2008 - Took the subway to Tian An Men Square. Last time I was here back in 2005, I got super sick and couldn't get out the car. This time, I was determined to see the new tian an men square decorated specially for the olympics.
Getting inside the square was pretty insane. They had security check points at all four corners. All bags MUST go through an x-ray machine. Once I got in, it was pretty cool to see all the different designs.
There were roughly 10 TV crews shotting the crowd when I was there. When I passed by an associated press crew, I tried to take a picture of them so my co-workers Sara and Shelby can see it when I get back. As I was taking their picture, they started talking to me. While I was chatting with the producer, the camera man started to shoot our conversation!! Then all of the sudden, it became a full five-minute interview at tian an men square!!!!! It was a pretty surreal experience knowing that AP syndicates to pretty much everybody!

1 comment:
I love the peace sign... or victory sign. Which one is it in China? And hahaha you got interviwed by AP. You're so famous!
Post a Comment