

Aunt lu (we call her the "olympic hero") took a break from her busy schedule and spent some time with her family and I. We were able to have special access and get into the Olympic forest inside the olympic park that the public can't get into. They don't sell tickets to regular chinese citizens or foreign spectators because the chinese government built the forest for the athletes.

3 comments:
i can't stop watching the olympics. i stay up really late, and i'm so tired at work... but it's so exciting!! haha
p.s. you are so vip. you got to see the forest that ppl can't even buy tickets too.. nice!
where are you?!??!?
I realize that my other post sounds like I have no idea that you are in China at the Olympics - I know that part. You have not posted in a good long while, where are you???
Post a Comment